Thursday, September 25, 2008

ESOAL 2008 has come to an end

After all of the preparation of ESOAL 2008, I now look back and thank God. I grew up playing a variety of sports including Football, Basketball, and Baseball. I did two-a-days playing Football. I worked hard, but I have never been part of something like ESOAL. ESOAL went for over 74 hours. The people that went through ESOAL are heroes. They are champions. They persevered. They Endured. And, they inspired all of us that were helping run the event.

My wife did it. She is the epitome of a winner. She pushed through the wall of pain, boredom, anguish, discouragement, and completed ESOAL. I am so proud of her. She set her mind back in the spring to completely finish ESOAL and she did it. She had her tough times when she severely hurt her toe. I thought that might finish her. But, she decided to finish ESOAL instead of being finished.

What a woman! If you haven't watched the videos of her, keep scrolling down and watch a mom of 3 kids under the age of 6 live the Scripture that "she can do all things, through Jesus Christ."

No comments: