Monday, December 08, 2008

Dream.

Dream.

As a Part Time YP, I often am working on the day to day details of leading the youth group that I forget to do this one thing.
Dream.

I am focusing on loving the students I interact with and hearing their stories that I sometimes forget to wonder what could happen to next years students.
Dreaming.

Why is it that it is easier to focus on the present and not plan for the future?
Dream.

Why can I be planning for this week’s message and not be planning for next March’s theme?
Dream

I meet with students and hear their struggles, victories, weaknesses, and successes and usually don’t think about what God is going to do as they go through those valley’s and mountain tops.

Dreamers.

Yes, I must get around other dreamers so that I will be a forward thinker and not just focused on the present.

Let's all dream today!

No comments: